Hotel Terms and Conditions
These booking conditions together with the other information contained on www.ibizarocks.com (the “Sites”) form the basis of your contract with IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL PROMOCIONES S.L. Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations.
We do not sell or offer for sale any “Holiday Travel Packages” or act as an “organiser” within the meaning of The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992.
1.1 Booking of Travel Suppliers products through the “Site”) is subject to these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) and the specific Booking conditions of your relevant Travel Supplier(s). It is your responsibility to ensure that you have read, understood and agreed both prior to booking.
Travel; Suppliers; Ibiza Rocks Hotel Promociones S.L. act as an interface between you and various third party suppliers of travel services (“Travel Suppliers”) through which you can book any product(s) you choose as a result of the searches performed through our website. Travel Suppliers include, among others, hotels, hotel chains, airport transfer providers.
When Ibiza Rocks Hotel Promociones S.L. process your booking the contract for the travel services you choose will be between you and the Travel Supplier. The Travel Suppliers’ Booking Conditions are stated below and will apply to your booking and you must agree to them before Ibiza Rocks Hotel Promociones S.L. can process your booking request.
1.2 In these conditions a reference to:
- “you”, “your” means the person making the booking and everyone else named on the booking (including anyone added or substituted at any time);
- the “Lead Name” means the person identified on the booking confirmation as the “lead name” and to whom the invoice for the accommodation will be addressed;
- “Accommodation” means the hotel room(s), apartment(s) or other form of accommodation and related services or products that you have booked or wish to book through the site;
- “Hotel” means, as the context requires, the hotel in which a particular hotel room or apartment block is situated;
- “Accommodation Provider” means the owner and/or provider of the Accommodation;
- “Venue” means the location of the event; which could be inside Ibiza Rocks Hotel or at another location external to Ibiza Rocks Hotel but in & around the area of San Antonio/San Antonio Bay
- “We”, “us”, “our” mean IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL PROMOCIONES S.L. a company registered in Spain with registration number B57615809 and registered address at Travesia del Mar 7 Bajos 07820 San Antonio, Baleares, Spain;
- “IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL PROMOCIONES S.L.” is covered by an INDIVIDUAL DEPOSIT sum to the limit of 60,000 euros, to guarantee the economic responsibilities in case the obligations are not met before the consumers and end-users – Art 10 of Decree 13/2011, on 25 February – , which it is established that the general provisions necessary to have the freedom of establishment and provision of touristic services, the regulation of the declaration responsible and simplification of the administrative procedures related to tourism.
1.3 Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully. They apply to all bookings made for IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL PROMOCIONES S.L. and to all members of your party.
The terms and conditions in clauses 3, 6, 7, 9, 10 ,11 & 12 detailed below apply to ALL customers who book Ibiza Rocks Hotel via Ibizarocks.com or any 3 party tour operators, travel agent or on-line travel agent such as but not limited to Jet2, Booking.com, Expedia, On The Beach, HotelBeds, Jumbo Tours, Classic Holidays, TUI Travel, Easyjet etc.
2. CONTRACT FOR ACCOMMODATION AT IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL AND AIRPORT TRANSFERS* (*IF APPLICABLE)
2.1 Your contract of accommodation for Ibiza Rocks Hotel is with IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL PROMOCIONES S.L. Airport transfers (if applicable) are contracted and fulfilled by HOLIDAY TAXIS with whom responsibility lies to fulfil this service. We accept no liability in relation to any other arrangements that you book or for the acts or omissions of the Accommodation Provider or other person(s) or party (ies) connected with such arrangements.
2.2 It is important to check carefully the details of your booking. If you want to cancel or change your booking later, you may have to pay amendment or cancellation charges (set out below in clause 8).
2.3 In parties of two or more people, the person who makes the booking, entering their name as the “Lead Passenger”, accepts responsibility for making all payments to us for all members of the party. We will send all vouchers and other information to the “Lead Passenger”, who is responsible for ensuring that the other members of the party are kept fully informed.
2.4 Ibiza Rocks Hotel accommodation is available to ADULTS ONLY. The property will only accept bookings and check-in those aged 18 + at the time of arrival to the accommodation. This is a strict policy and those under age will be refused check-in. We will not be held responsible for any bookings made that do not follow this procedure. No refunds can be administered if this rule is not followed.
3.1 All prices are set in the EURO currency, prices displayed in any other currency (including GBP sterling) are INDICATIVE ONLY. Any price presented on the website when selecting any currency other than EURO’s (including GBP Sterling) are based on an indicative exchange rate. Upon checkout, depending on your payment method and card supplier, you may be given the option to pay in another currency (including GBP Sterling). If you choose to pay in Sterling the final price charged to your account will depend on both the rate of any commissions applied by the card payment provider together with the effect of any differential in the exchange rate applied by your own bank/card provider compared to our indicative rates (at the time of your bank processing the transaction). Your invoice will show the confirmed Euro rate and payments paid in Euros.
3.2 Payment Dates:
- The remaining balance of your hotel reservation must be paid 14 days before your check-in and/or the event(s) and can be paid in any sized instalments by agreeing to a Payment Plan (see 3.3) or by contacting our Hotel Sales Team.
- If you book within 14 days of your check in date/event(s) then the full payment will be required at time of booking.
PLEASE NOTE: THE DEPOSIT PAID AGAINST YOUR BOOKING IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
3.3.1 By agreeing to the Rocks Deposit Rate at the time of booking, you agree to paying the price shown on the checkout page which is taken after you finish your reservation and the remaining balance which can be paid at anytime up until 14 days prior to check in date at the property/event date for any 2023 booking.
3.3.2 By agreeing to the Full Prepayment Rate at the time of booking, you agree to paying the full price shown on the checkout page which is taken after you finish your reservation, which is a non-refundable rate.
3.4 If we have still not received full payment for your booking after 14 days of the balance due date for your booking, any deposits will be lost and bookings will be cancelled. Bookings may be reinstated, however will be subject to availability and prices will be adjusted according to the rates on the day. By paying a deposit, the full amount or agreeing a payment plan, you are entering a contract and accepting these booking conditions.
3.5 Payments may be made by any major credit or debit card. We use sophisticated encryption technology to ensure your credit card details are secure. We do not accept laser cards or cash cards.
3.6 If a booking is made within 72 hours of departure it is compulsory that the credit card used to confirm the booking is presented to the Hotel Reception at check-in. Failure to present this card may mean the reservation is rejected unless a cash payment is made to the Hotel.
3.7 Payment for any incidental extras has to be made directly to the Accommodation Provider when you check out.
3.8 Your payment will be fully invoiced by IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL PROMOCIONES S.L. a company registered in Spain with registration number B57615809 and registered address at Travesia del Mar 7 Bajos 07820 San Antonio, Baleares, Spain;
4. CONFIRMATION OF YOUR HOTEL BOOKING
4.1 Once your payment has been received and processed we will send you a CONFIRMATION INVOICE to the email address you provided during the booking process, which will come from our reservation system called MEWS. Once the final balance has been paid you will be sent a receipt showing that this payment has been completed. Please ensure your email address is entered correctly as receipts for payments can only be sent once at the time of payment.
5. AIRPORT TRANSFERS
5.1 Airport transfers are offered by our preferred partner HOLIDAY TAXIS. Should you choose to book through them, you are bound by their Terms & Conditions. We are not responsible for the delivery of this service. For booking and full terms & conditions please visit HolidayTaxis.com.
6. ON ARRIVAL AT AND STAY AT IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL
6.1 HOTEL CHECK IN TIMES at Ibiza Rocks Hotel is from 16:00 on the first day/night of your stay, although if your room is ready, you will be able to check in sooner. During busy times sometimes your room may take longer so please be patient if this is the case. The reception is open 24 hours a day; if you arrive in the early hours of the morning please book your room from the day before to ensure you can check in straight away. There are luggage rooms and showering facilities for you if you have a waiting period between check in times.
6.2 BOOKING CONFIRMATION & PASSPORT – When you arrive at Ibiza Rocks Hotel you will be required to present your original booking confirmation to the Reception that will be retained by the Hotel staff for internal use. The accommodation provider will need your PASSPORT(S) on arrival as they are required to take some essential information by law.
6.3 ROOM DEPOSIT – There is a €20 deposit payable on check in. This will be refunded on check out from the hotel. The deposit will be retained by the hotel in the event of the room not being checked out at the required time. In the case that the deposit has not been collected at the time of check-out, a refund will not be available through any means once check out has been completed.
6.4 TOURISM ECO TAX – Customers visiting the Balearic Islands are required to pay a Sustainable Tourism Tax which was introduced by the Spanish authorities for all stays since 01/07/16. This tax will be collected by the hotel at the time of check in and will be €2.20 per person per day for 2023
6.5 HOTEL WRISTBAND – Once you have checked in to Ibiza Rocks Hotel each member of your booking will be provided with a Hotel Wristband. This is the key to your room but also identifies yourself as a guest of the hotel. Wristbands must be worn at all times and there is a charge for replacing the wristband.
6.6 SPECIAL REQUESTS – If you have any special requests that do not form part of the standard services for the Accommodation please let us know in writing at the time of booking. We will pass on all such requests to the Accommodation Provider, but unfortunately cannot guarantee that they will be met. Further, if the Accommodation Provider is unable to meet such requests, neither we nor they can have any liability to you in this respect. The email address for requests is email@example.com.
6.7 PERSONAL BELONGINGS – For peace of mind personal belongings and items of value should be kept in the in room safety deposit box. These boxes are available for a small daily payment from the hotel’s reception. We and the accommodation provider accept no liability whatsoever for any accident, loss or damage to your property unless such loss is demonstrably due to negligence on the part of the accommodation provider.
LOST PROPERTY – we or the hotel provider accept no responsibility for any property left / lost at the hotel. We will not be able to return any items left at the hotel once you have departed the resort, you will need to organise the return via our customer service team.
6.8 HOUSEKEEPING – The Hotel provider endeavours to provide a housekeeping service 3 days a week with towel changes at 3 times per week. Bed linen changes take place at least once per week. If the housekeeping team is unable to access your room during the day due to your occupation, please advise reception and housekeeping will visit your room as soon as possible. PLEASE NOTE: the hotel cleaners are not allowed to move your belongings and will only clean your room if they are able to access the surfaces, therefore if you wish your room to be cleaned please leave all areas tidy.
6.9 HAIR & BEAUTY – Hair and makeup artists are permitted to come into the hotel if there isn’t an event taking place at the time. Hair and makeup artists must leave their name with the Reception team and Security at the entrance to the hotel, once they’re finished they must let the team know when they’re leaving. If it is an event day they will not be allowed in the hotel unless they leave before the start of the event.
6.10 CUSTOMER CONDUCT – Ibiza Rocks Hotel is a lively, party hotel however rules do need to be in place to ensure you and our other hotel guests get everything they need from their holiday, including sleep! When you book Accommodation through IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL PROMOCIONES S.L, you accept responsibility for the proper conduct of yourself and your party during your stay. The Accommodation Provider reserves the right to terminate the agreement if at any time you or any member of your party, in their reasonable opinion, conduct is improper. The Accommodation Provider also reserves the right to evict on the basis of antisocial/illegal behavior or behaviour that presents a risk to other guests / staff. Full cancellation charges will then apply and no refund will be given. Furthermore, we or the Accommodation Provider shall be under no obligation whatsoever to pay compensation or meet any costs or expenses you may occur as a result of their terminating your stay in accordance with this paragraph.
If your actions or those of any member of your party cause damage to the accommodation in which you are staying, you agree to fully indemnify us against any claim (including legal costs) made against us by the Accommodation Provider. You will also be liable to make a reimbursement before the end of your stay to the Accommodation Provider for any such damage caused.
6.11 BREAKAGES / ROOM DAMAGE – You will be held responsible to pay for breakages or damage to your room. When checking into your room, if you notice anything broken or missing then please report this to the Reception Team within 24 hours and we will replace or repair it wherever possible. Please note it is important that you do report this information to reception as you may be charged.
6.12 VENUE POOL – Please be aware that the pool in the Main Venue is a shallow pool with a maximum depth of only 0.75M. Please take care, only enter this pool by using the steps and DO NOT jump or dive into the pool. For normal pool activities please use the Chill Out Pool behind our Lobby.
6.13 HOTEL CHECK OUT TIME – You will need to check out no later than 11am. This allows the Hotel to ensure rooms can be ready for the 4pm Check-In. Depending on availability, it may be possible for you to purchase late check-out. Please request a late check out the day before you are due to depart. Prices and availability varies depending on dates of stay. This cannot be booked before travel.
All properties provide showers and changing facilities should you have already checked out and require them on departure day.
6.14 Partner Properties will operate their own policies and it is the responsibility of the customer to check these policies on the properties own website.
7. POOLSIDE SESSIONS ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMME
7.1 All IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL PROMOCIONES S.L. events, as well as other branded events will take place either in the Ibiza Rocks Hotel or selected other venues in/around the San Antonio area on selected dates in May, June, July, August and September. All event programs, days and dates are subject to change. Any specific artists or event programs presented at time of booking are not guaranteed to be the eventual artist or event program operated during your stay/booking. However, where an artist has been announced at the time of your booking, the conditions of 7.5 below will apply.
7.2 Access to Events
- For guests staying in the Ibiza Rocks Hotel, you will have free general admission to all the events taking place during your stay. This is included with your accommodation wristband for access to the Hotel and your room.
- FRIDAY 5TH MAY 2023 – There will be a private event taking place in the Hotel, and there will be no access to the event with your Hotel wristband. A ticket will be required for entry to this event, which can be arranged within the Hotel.
7.3 During all events held at Ibiza Rocks Hotel only the guests booked into the room will be allowed to watch the event from their balcony (if applicable). Any additional guests on the balcony will be asked to leave by security.
7.4 PLEASE NOTE – All events are not only limited to Hotel guests, the Venue operates as an Event venue and the general public can reserve DayBeds, Tables and/or Sofas. During the events the drinks prices will be increased.
7.5 NON-APPEARANCE OF HEADLINE ACT OR EVENT CANCELLATION
- DURING YOUR STAY – If the headline artist(s) that are due to perform whilst you are staying at the Hotel does not perform or is replaced you will have the option to not attend the event and receive a refund of the appropriate ‘in resort credit’. Please note that this applies only if the artist had been announced at the time you made your booking with us. If the event is cancelled completely then you will be entitled to appropriate ‘in resort credit’.
- PRIOR TO YOUR STAY – Should an event(s) be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Hotel prior to your stay, the Venue of the event will endeavour to provide suitable alternative entertainment. Should you wish to cancel your room reservation, cancellation T&Cs will apply as noted in 9.2 below.
7.6 SET TIMES OF EVENTS – Set times for events are not announced in advance and are subject to change. Our advice is to always ensure you arrive at the Venue before 4pm for our day time events.
7.7 Cover Charge, Cash Back Credit & Minimum Spends
7.7.1 Cover Charge
- A Cover Charge will be applied to all bookings, whether you have a Bed, Table or Sofa Booking within the venue.
- Hotel guests will receive this cover charge back as an extra bonus credit towards their Minimum Spend (7.7.2)
7.7.2 Minimum Spends (MS)
- A MS means by booking a DayBed, Table or Sofa for an event the group commits to spending at least that amount/value on food & beverage throughout the event.
- All DayBeds, Tables & Sofas are booked with a MS which may vary per event.
- MS are non-transferable; meaning the value cannot be allocated to other bookings you may have on other days.
- If you do not reach your MS during the hours of the individual event per day, you will not be refunded the difference and the remaining amount cannot be transferred to another booking or event.
- Where the value of your bill at the end of the event exceeds the pre-paid MS, the difference must be paid to the Host before leaving the venue.
- If you have booked more than 1 DayBed, Sofa or Table, the total MS will be the total of your full booking (of all Beds, Sofas or Tables booked) to be redeemed by your whole group.
7.8 If you cancel your booking any time once the booking has been made, any deposit paid at the time of booking is non-refundable (see section 9 below).
7.9 You must bring a photo ID and the credit/debit card on which you have paid your deposit if you have booked directly through email.
7.10 Daybed, Table or Sofa bookings will remain confirmed regardless of the weather on event day unless otherwise communicated.
7.11 Attending an Event:
- The venue reserves the right to refuse entry and to eject customers from the venue.
- Any form of verbal or physical abuse towards employees of the Venue or fellow customers will not be tolerated and may result in prosecution.
- Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the venue operator. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then the venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other customers to leave the venue.
- Amongst other things you will need to fully comply with all health, safety and COVID-19 rules and any security requirements (including security searches of which there are at least 2 prior to entering the venue for the safety of all those attending the event).
- The venue has the right to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
- There will often also be rules restricting or preventing the admission of latecomers depending on the time of arrival and the time the event finishes.
- The Venue will highlight any terms, conditions or rules relating to the event of which it is aware and which it considers particularly significant, onerous or unusual. This will generally include age restrictions, ticket types etc
- Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query (Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org). There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
- Ibiza Rocks Hotel and other 3rd party venues operate a no re-admittance policy for all of our Events.
7.12 VENUE POOL @ IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL – Please be aware that the pool in the main Venue at Ibiza Rocks Hotel is a shallow pool with a maximum depth of only 0.75M. Please take care, only enter this pool by using the steps and DO NOT jump or dive into the pool.
8. IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL ROOM CANCELLATIONS OR AMENDMENTS
8.1.1 If you want to change any aspect of your booking after we have sent your confirmation, amendments will be based on your rate plan as per below:
- Rocks Fully Prepayment Rate
- make as many changes to the booking as required with no administration fee
- If a change of arrival date only is made, should there be any difference in price (positive or negative) this will be recognised in the booking
- All other changes to the booking, such as but not limited to a change of room type, duration there will be no refund applied to the monies already paid on the booking
- Rocks Deposit Rate;
- 1st amendment would be free of amendment charge
- Any further required amendments would incur an administration fee of €30
8.1.2 All AMENDMENT requests must be made through our Travel Team who you can email on email@example.com.
8.1.3 If you amend your stay less than 14 days before Check In Date = you will not be entitled to any form of refund.
8.1.4 If you wish to make any change to your booking whilst on holiday (e.g. upgrading accommodation or extending your stay), all requests are subject to availability and any extra cost must be paid immediately direct to the Hotel Reception.
8.2 CANCELLATIONS – SUMMER 2023
8.2.1 Bookings made should you wish to cancel your booking completely and have booked the Rocks Deposit Plan then the following cancellation charges will apply:
- If you cancel your stay more than 14 days before your Check In Date = loss of deposit amount.
- If you cancel your stay less than 14 days before Check In Date = loss of 100% of total booking amount
8.2.2 If you booked a Rocks Full Prepayment Plan, there are no refunds available should you wish to cancel. You can amend your booking as per 8.1.
8.2.3 CANCELLATIONS or PART CANCELLATIONS must be received in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the 5 or 6 digit Booking Reference in all correspondence. Emails to this email address will be responded to within 7 days.
8.2.4 From the point in which a refund of the balance paid is agreed, the refund will be processed within 60 days.
8.2.5 In cases where an event(s) is/are cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Hotel and you wish to cancel your room reservation, the cancellation policy as noted in 8.2 above will apply.
8.3 In the unforeseen circumstance that we cannot fulfil your accommodation booking in full or part of, then we will endeavour to provide accommodation of a similar standard (star rating). In this instance access to the Ibiza Rocks Hotel and events will still be part of the booking. In this circumstance we will compensate each member of the party a maximum of €50 per person in the form of vouchers to be used at Ibiza Rocks Hotel. This will be in full and final settlement.
9. EVENT CANCELLATIONS OR AMENDMENTS
9.1 You should always check that a Event and/or Poolside Session is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
9.2 If an Event is rescheduled, the Venue will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your event pass or venue booking for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund or part-refund.
9.3 If an Event is cancelled you will be offered a refund or part-refund of the monies paid to date or the choice of a Flexible Voucher.
9.4 Any refund or part-refund agreed will be;
- Paid to the same payment method used to buy the event ticket.
- Paid within 60 days of the date a refund was agreed between yourself and the Venue
Please note any Booking and/or Transaction Fees are non refundable in any circumstances.
9.5 If we do not hear back from you within 30 days of the event being cancelled we will automatically transfer your Event RF booking to a Flexible Voucher.
9.6 No refunds/part refund will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with all terms and conditions applicable to the Event RF, the venue and/or the event.
10. TRAVEL INSURANCE
10.1 It is a strict requirement of Ibiza Rocks Hotel Promociones for you to have adequate and comprehensive Holiday/Travel Insurance to stay at Ibiza Rocks Hotel.
10.2 For peace of mind we have proudly partnered up with Just Travel Cover to help you find Travel Insurance ahead of your next holiday to Ibiza. Sorting out your Travel Insurance is just as important as deciding which events you are going to go to and with Just Travel Cover; flight delays, lost items and thefts are covered, which can all be costly if you’re not properly insured.
10.3 We also recommend that you review your insurance policy prior to procuring to ensure that it offers cover against any disruption to your booking due to Covid-19.
11.MEDIA & RECORDINGS AT EVENTS
11.1 Photographs or any other recordings of sound or images taken within the Venue(s) may be used for personal, private, non-commercial and non-promotional purposes only. The event guest shall not, except for personal, private, non-commercial and non-promotional purposes and in any event not for commercial gain, disseminate at any time, over the internet, radio, television and/or any other current and/or future form or type of media, any sound, image, description of the Event (in whole or in part) including (without limitation) any such content made, recorded or captured in still or moving form by mobile phones or by any other form of wireless and/or portable device, and shall not assist any other person(s) in the conduct of such activities.
11.2 Any recording or transmitting equipment (including professional cameras), unauthorised photos, recordings, tapes, films or similar items may be confiscated and/or destroyed.
11.3. Each guest attending the Event:
- acknowledges that he/she is likely to be recorded and the resulting content publicly disseminated across a range of media;
- acknowledges that the police and/or security staff may carry out filming for the security of event guests and the prevention of crime;
- agrees that perpetual use may be made, free of charge, of his/her voice, image and likeness captured whilst present at or about the Venue(s) (by means of live or recorded video display, broadcast, transmission or other dissemination or recording, photographs or any other current and/or future media technologies) and waives, on an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual basis, all rights to object to such recording and the broadcasting, transmission or other dissemination thereof in any current and/or future media technologies;
- acknowledges and agrees that We are the sole legal and beneficial owner of the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of any nature whatsoever in and to any recordings of sound or images taken within the Venue(s) (including future rights to such recordings or to any works derived from such recordings) and waives, on an irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual basis, all rights (including moral rights) in and to any such recordings;
- hereby unconditionally and irrevocably grants to Ibiza Rocks a perpetual, exclusive, freely assignable and royalty-free licence to use, adapt, distribute and/or exploit, by any means and in any current and/or future form or type of media or format, any recordings taken by the guest within the Venue(s) in breach of point 11.1.
12. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
12.1 If you have a complaint whilst you are staying at the Accommodation, you must inform the Customer Service Team, Concierge or Reception at the accommodation immediately in order to give them the chance to resolve the problem. A report form MUST be completed with a member of the accommodation team whilst you are in resort. Any right to compensation will be lost if you fail to do this. If you are not offered a report form please ask to speak with the Customer Service Manager or Accommodation Manager.
12.2 If the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you should contact the Customer Service Manager or Accommodation Manager via the Reception Team. We will act as an intermediary to try and rectify the problem. In the event that we are unable to do so and you wish to take matters further, you must do so directly with the Accommodation Provider concerned.
12.3 If you made a booking through an agent or third parties please direct any post holiday complaints to the booking agent (such as Jet2, On The Beach, Booking.com etc.) in the first instance, they will make contact with the Accommodation Provider on your behalf to get a resolution. You must still report the issue to the Customer Service Team or Reception Team in resort during your stay.
13. GENERAL INFORMATION
13.1 Maintenance, changes and improvements take place all year round. No compensation will be offered if a facility is unavailable, but the Accommodation Provider will endeavour to provide a suitable alternative. During the quiet months only one restaurant or bar may be open.
13.2 We cannot be held responsible for the failure of public services (e.g. water, gas, electricity etc.) or for any disturbance that is beyond our control. In all cases including personal injury or death, our liability to you for the total of all claims arising out of your holiday with us, is limited to the cost of the booking.
13.3 All prices are correct at the time of publication, but may change without notice, with the exception of confirmed bookings. Confirmed bookings will not alter.
13.4 All Ibiza Rocks Hotel properties and facilities are exclusive to customer use only; outside guests will not be permitted access to the hotel without a valid wristband.
13.5 The Hotel reserves the right to refuse any booking.
13.6 We cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others.
13.7 The purchase by you of accommodation and/or event passes/events daybeds, tables or sofas and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by Spanish law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL PROMOCIONES are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish Courts.