Event Terms and Conditions Events, Tickets and VIP Bookings
These booking conditions together with the other information contained on this websites – www.ibizarocks.com and sevenrooms.com/events/ibizarocks form the basis of your contract with IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL PROMOCIONES S.L. Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations.
1.1 In these conditions a reference to:
- “You”, “Your” means the person making the booking and other attendees related to your ticket/bed purchase
- “Lead Name” means the person identified as making the ticket/bed purchase during the booking process”
- “Hotel” means, as the context requires, the hotel in which a particular Event Venue situated;
- “Venue” means the location of the event; which would be inside Ibiza Rocks Hotel
- We”, “Us”, “Our” mean IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL PROMOCIONES S.L. a company registered in Spain with registration number B57615809 and registered address at Calle Cervantes 27 07820 San Antonio, Baleares, Spain
1.2 Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully. They apply to all bookings made for IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL PROMOCIONES S.L. and to all members of your event booking.
2.1 All IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL PROMOCIONES S.L. events, as well as other branded events will take place in the Ibiza Rocks Hotel on selected dates in May, June, July, August and September. All event programs, days and dates are subject to change. Any specific artists or event programs presented at time of booking are not guaranteed to be the eventual artist or event program.
2.2 SET TIMES OF EVENTS – headline artist set times for events are not announced in advance and are subject to change. Our advice is to always ensure you arrive at the venue before 16:00 to ensure that you do not miss any of the headline acts. Last entry is 17:00 for daytime events and 21:00 for evening events.
2.3 Your event ticket booking will remain confirmed regardless of the weather on the event day unless otherwise communicated.
2.4 It is Your responsibility to check Your Ticket as if You have made a mistake, it cannot always be rectified after purchase. Upon purchase and receipt of Your Ticket, please check it carefully and notify Us immediately if You discover a mistake.
2.5 The venue reserves the right to refuse entry and to eject customers from the venue. Any form of verbal or physical abuse towards employees of Ibiza Rocks Hotel or fellow customers will not be tolerated and may result in prosecution. Please see section 6 (Attending an Event) below for additional information.
2.6 Event tickets will be dispatched to you electronically and to the email address provided at the point of booking. Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected, and any corrections are discretionary.
2.7 Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion or competition, whether commercial or non-commercial, or be combined with any hospitality, travel, accommodation service to create a Ticket package without the prior written consent of the venue.
3. PAYMENTS / TICKET PRICES
3.1 All prices are displayed in the local currency to the event location (in this instance euros/€). Should prices be displayed in any other currency they are indicative only. Any price presented when selecting any currency other than the local currency is based on an indicative exchange rate. Upon checkout, depending on your payment method and card supplier, you may be given the option to pay in another currency. If you choose to pay in a different currency the final price charged to your account will depend on both the rate of any commissions applied by the card payment provider together with the effect of any differential in the exchange rate applied by your own bank/card provider compared to our indicative rates (at the time of your bank processing the transaction).
3.2.1 General Admission
- Full payment (including any booking/processing fees) will be required for your event tickets (general admission) at time of booking
3.2.2 Venue Tables:
- 100% of the minimum spend payment for Venue Tables will be taken at the time of booking
- The full amount paid can be redeemed against food & drink at the booked event
- There will be a ‘cover charge’ for rental of the table for the day; this is in addition to the minimum spend
- If you are a guest of Ibiza Rocks Hotel only, the cover charge paid can be redeemed against food & beverage
3.2.3 Venue Beds & Sofa:
- 20% of the minimum spend payment for Venue Beds & Sofa’s will be taken at the time of booking
- The remaining 80% balance must be paid no later than 7 days prior to the booked event date – 14 days prior to the event a payment link will be sent to the email address of the lead booker
- If you are booking a bed or sofa within 14 days of the event, 100% payment is required at time of booking
- The full amount paid can be redeemed against food & drink at the booked event
- There will be an additional ‘cover charge’ for rental of the bed or sofa for the day; this is in addition to the minimum spend
- If you are a guest of Ibiza Rocks Hotel only, the cover charge paid can be redeemed against food & beverage
3.3 Payments may be made by any major credit or debit card. We use sophisticated encryption technology to ensure your credit card details are secure. We do not accept laser cards or cash cards.
3.4 All purchases are subject to credit or debit card verification (if applicable), other security checks, and collection of payment by us. Your order may be cancelled if it has not passed our verification process or if payment is not received in full. In rare circumstances, if your payment is recalled by the associated bank or payment provider, we reserve the right to cancel and refund any order for which an order confirmation has been sent. We accept no responsibility or liability for such cancellations, as these are outside our control.
3.5 To prevent fraud and protect us, we reserve the right to carry out checks and/or request that additional information be provided in order to verify purchases. We reserve the right to cancel any orders that we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently, without any notice to you, and any and all Items obtained as part of such orders will be void.
3.6 Whilst we try to ensure that all advertised prices are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any Item you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price (in which case we will credit or debit you as applicable) or cancelling your order (in which case you will receive a full refund). If we are unable to contact you to confirm your order at the correct price, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled and issue you with a full refund, without any further liability.
3.7 Ticket Sale Prices may increase or decrease at any time, based on demand. This is similar to how airline tickets and hotel rooms are sold and is commonly referred to as “Dynamic Pricing”. You will not be entitled to a refund or credit if (i) the Sale Price you paid for a Ticket was at any time before you purchased your Ticket less than the Sale Price you paid; or (ii) the Sale Price of any other Tickets to the relevant event (whether in the same price category or otherwise) is/are subsequently reduced after you purchase your Ticket. Please note: Ticket prices at the door are normally higher than advance ticket prices sold online via ibizarocks.com and other authorised ticket sellers
3.8 Your contract for purchase starts once we have confirmed your booking (which is immediate from your payment being processed upon check-out) and ends immediately after completion of the event for which you have purchased Item(s).
3.9 Your payment will be fully invoiced by IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL PROMOCIONES S.L. a company registered in Spain with registration number B57615809 and registered address at Calle Cervantes 07820 San Antonio, Baleares, Spain.
4. CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS & AMENDMENTS
4.1 You should always check that your booked Event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
4.2 Cancellation Charges:
4.2.1 General Admission & Tables
- Should you wish to cancel your General Admission or Table reservation completely at any time this will result in a loss of 100% of total booking amount (including any booking/processing/cover charge fees)
4.2.2 Beds & Sofas
- Should you wish to cancel your Bed or Sofa reservation up to 14 days before the booked event will result in a loss of deposit amount (including any cover charge fees)
- Cancelling within 14 days will result in a loss of 100% of total booking amount (including any booking/processing fees)
4.3 If an Event is rescheduled, the Venue will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your ticket for a new date, or alternatively claiming a refund.
4.4 If an Event is fully cancelled by the venue, you will be offered a full refund of the monies paid to date.
4.5 Any refund agreed will be;
- Paid to the same payment method used to pay for the ticket (or any payment method mutually agreed between yourself & the venue)
- Paid within 7 – 60 days of the date a refund was agreed between yourself and the Venue
4.6 If we do not hear back from you within 30 days of the Event being cancelled & communicated to You by means of an email to the email address provided at the time of booking, we will automatically cancel your booking with no refund.
4.7 No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with all terms and conditions applicable to the ticket, the venue and/or the event.
4.8 Any Booking and/or transaction/processing fees are non-refundable in any circumstances.
4.9 Should you need to make any amendments to your booking at any time prior to the event itself, please email us at email@example.com and we will review your request in-line with the terms and conditions.
5. AGE RESTRICTION
5.1 All Ibiza Rocks Events are strictly 18+ unless explicitly stated. Spot checks may be undertaken at the point of event entry by the venue Security Team.
5.2 Any customer who is under-age at the time of the event will not be allowed into the Venue and no refund will be issued.
6. ATTENDING AN EVENT
6.1 You & Your parties conduct:
- The venue reserves the right to refuse entry and to eject customers from the venue.
- Any form of verbal or physical abuse towards employees of the Venue or fellow customers will not be tolerated and may result in eviction from the event and prosecution.
- Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the venue. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then the venue may refuse admission or require you or other customers to leave the venue.
- There shall be no re-entry once You have entered the Event should You leave before the event has finished.
- Amongst other things you will need to fully comply with all health, safety and COVID-19 rules and any security requirements (including security searches of which there are at least 2 prior to entering the venue for the safety of all those attending the event).
- The venue has the right to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or illegal/ prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
- The venue reserves the right to conduct security searches and confiscate: (a) any item which in the opinion of the venue may be used as a weapon, or is deemed by the venue to be dangerous or inappropriate or which may cause disruption to other persons at the Event; and (b) any of the following items which are not permitted at the Event as follows:
- No Alcohol or liquids of any kind
- No drugs or illegal substances including ‘legal highs’
- No knives or weapons
- No aerosols, sprays or pressurised containers permitted
- No glass
- No flares or fireworks
- No Selfie-Sticks
- Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Conditions, the venue shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to confiscated items. Any personal property brought to the Event is at Your own risk.
- There will often also be rules restricting or preventing the admission of latecomers depending on the time of arrival and the time the event finishes. Please note the below last entry times of the venue:
- For day events last entry is 17:00
- For evening events last entry is 21:00
- The Venue will highlight any terms, conditions or rules relating to the event of which it is aware and which it considers particularly significant, onerous or unusual. This will generally include age restrictions, ticket types etc
- Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query (Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org). There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
- Ibiza Rocks Hotel and other 3rd party venues operate a no re-admittance policy for all of our Events, Festivals and Poolside Sessions.
- You must not leave any bags or other items of personal property unattended at the Event. Any personal possessions or other items which are found at the Event shall be retained by the Venue for a period of 30 days following their discovery. During this period You may collect any item which belongs to You from a location specified by the Venue upon reasonable proof of identification and ownership. If, upon the expiry of 30 days from the date of its discovery, any item has not been collected by You, the Venue reserves the right to dispose of any such items as it sees fit without any further liability to You (notwithstanding anything else in the Conditions). Where possible, any uncollected items will be donated to charity.
6.2 VENUE POOL @ IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL – Please be aware that the pool in the main Venue at Ibiza Rocks Hotel is a shallow pool with a maximum depth of only 0.75M. Please take care, only enter this pool by using the steps and DO NOT jump or dive into the pool.
6.3 ACCESSIBILITY – Disabled facilities are available. Please contact Us in advance of the Event at email@example.com if You have any specific access requirements, otherwise it may not be possible to meet Your needs.
6.4 You shall not bring into the Venue or display or distribute at the Event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials without the Venues prior written consent.
6.5 The Venue has the right, at its discretion to move/upgrade customers to a different location and piece of furniture within the venue. In these instances, and given the switch will always be to a similar or better piece of furniture, You will not be entitled to any form compensation. Any such change will be discussed with You upon arrival at the venue.
7. TRAVEL INSURANCE
7.1 It is a strict requirement of Ibiza Rocks Hotel Promociones for you to have adequate and comprehensive Holiday/Travel Insurance to attend an event at Ibiza Rocks Hotel.
7.2 For peace of mind we have proudly partnered up with Just Travel Cover to help you find Travel Insurance ahead of your next holiday to Ibiza. Sorting out your Travel Insurance is just as important as deciding which events you are going to go to and with Just Travel Cover; flight delays, lost items and thefts are covered, which can all be costly if you’re not properly insured.
7.3 We also recommend that you review your insurance policy prior to procuring to ensure that it offers cover against any disruption to your booking due to Covid-19.
8.1 Maintenance, changes and improvements take place all season round. No compensation will be offered if a facility is unavailable during your event, but the Venue will endeavour to provide a suitable alternative.
8.2 We cannot be held responsible for the failure of public services (e.g. water, gas, electricity etc.) or for any disturbance that is beyond our control. In all cases including personal injury or death, our liability to you for the total of all claims arising out of your holiday with us, is limited to the cost of the booking.
8.3 “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond the Promoter’s control including, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments. Subject to the provisions of Condition 4.1, the Venue will not be liable to You for failure to perform any obligation under the Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
8.4 All prices are correct at the time of publication, but may change without notice, with the exception of confirmed bookings. Confirmed bookings will not alter.
8.5 The venue reserves the right to refuse any booking.
8.6 We cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others.
8.7 The purchase by you of accommodation and/or event passes/events daybeds, tables or sofas and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by Spanish law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and IBIZA ROCKS HOTEL PROMOCIONES are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish Courts.
9. MEDIA & RECORDINGS AT EVENTS
9.1 By entering the Event You give Your express consent to being photographed/filmed or sound recorded as part of the audience, and to Your name, voice and/or likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio or audiovisual recording of the Event to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world with no reimbursement. This may include filming by the police or security staff for the security of attendees at the Event or the prevention of crime.
9.2 The use of equipment for recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material within the Venue is strictly forbidden. You shall not bring any such equipment to the Venue or to the Event. Any such material may be confiscated and/or destroyed by the Promoter. Any recording made of the Event in breach of the Conditions shall belong to the Promoter and You agree to assign any and all rights in any such recordings to the Promoter.
10. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
10.1 If you have a complaint whilst you are attending an event, you must inform the Customer Service Team, Venue Management, Concierge or Reception at the Venue immediately in order to give them the chance to resolve the problem. A report form should be completed with a member of the Venue team whilst you are at the event. Any right to compensation may be lost if you fail to do this. If you are not offered a report form please ask to speak with a member of the Management team at the Venue.
10.2 If you made a booking through an agent or third parties please direct any post event complaints to the booking agent (such as Jet2, On The Beach, Booking.com etc.) in the first instance, they will make contact with the Venue Provider on your behalf to get a resolution. You must still report the issue to the Customer Service Team or Reception Team in resort during your stay.